Why This Blog?
This blog launched in 2020 as a resource for CCTV beginners and professionals. It is an ever-growing resource with helpful tech tips thrown in for good measure.
I am not going to bore you with a list of credentials. If you are curious, check out my LinkedIn profile.
So you want to know more about Ulrich Holtzhausen?
Here’s Some Extra Information About Ulrich Holtzhausen Which You Won’t Find Elsewhere
- I’m a father to be
- I prefer dogs over cats.
- I have to force myself to use contractions. (“won’t” instead of “will not” etc.)
- I’ve been to all nine provinces in South Africa and permanently resided in five.
- Apart from South Africa, I’ve visited seven other countries.
- I used to live in Paraguay, South America.
- English is not the language I speak in the kitchen.
- I played rugby and football (the round ball version) at school.
- I occasionally donate to the Wikimedia Foundation and the Mozilla Foundation.
- If you haven’t guessed it, I use Firefox on desktop and mobile.
- I’m concerned about privacy, including yours.
- I’m a big fan of GNU/Linux.
The images I use come from a variety of sources. Some licensed under the Creative Commons license, some I have purchased. I also use images that are mine outright. Where applicable, I attribute the source of any image that is not mine.
I obtain royalty-free images from time-to-time. If you feel I have used one of your images without attribution or your consent, please contact me.
Trademarks are implied where they may be necessary.
Terms and Conditions
I want people to see my content. Therefore, you may link to any portion of this website that you wish. However, you may not make or distribute static copies without my permission.
If you are in doubt, standard copyright laws are applicable.